lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

essay


I´m very afraid listening to my father shout and I get scared. Why? why was I so stupid as to eat the pudding? when he shouts it seems that the walls are moving!.
 I´m desperate and i don´t know what to do. Why am I so selfish?, that pudding was for my mother and I ate   it like a stupid boy, i didn´t realise how important that pudding was for my father and my mother. The first time that my father wants to give something to my mother and i spoil it.
 Now my little brother is crying and it´s my fault. My father will beat us!!. Please god make my father not realise that the pudding is missing please father forgive us!!.

1 comentario:

  1. Good use of rethorical questions. Your piece shows how guilty this boy felt, but I still think you could have been more expressive when it comes to showing desperation.
    The reference to the father´s shouts also resembles the style of the story we´ve read.
    Remember to capitalise the letter I when it refers to the first person.
    Well done!
    Satisfactory.

    ResponderEliminar