martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

INFORMAL LETTER

Dear Hyde,
                 Im writing this letter to you because i have a very big problem with people. I wered to drink the potion, everybody in the park givet me food, they played with my, but now when i steep in the park everyone run. I'm writing this letter to you because you are a monster and everyone is scared of you.


  The problem is this. I need to buy food and when I go to a  shop the salesman is scared of me and runs to his house. I'm very angry!! I don't know what i have to do, if you have some idea, please write me. Yesterday i had a date with my girlfriend, i went to the date but when i entered the restaurant my girlfriend ran out and now she is very sad because i didn't go to the date. !!But i went¡¡ Please hyde help me.Write me or call me to my house, the thelephone is 4294-9856

1 comentario:

  1. Who signs the letter? Be careful with your mistakes because you have a few. The content is OK.

    ResponderEliminar